ABCD Indexing Journal Criteria
- Online Journal (E-ISSN)
- Minimum 3 Year Old Journal publication frequency (Monthly, Bimonthly, Quarterly)
- Each volume/issue should have a published paper.
- No space for special issues. Conference paper allows.
- Strictly follow page numbers on paper, assign a paper ID.
- Clearly specify about charges (Publication / Portal / Page Number / Number of Author /Digital Certificates / Print Charges / Number of Colored figures / Language Improvement / Formatting / etc.)
- Specify maximum and minimum time of review process/publication duration after acceptance. The paper should have a clear section of the experimental setup with related information Dataset live link (If any), Material / Hardware / Software approx cost (As per market).
- Take virtual (Video) viva of the author by reviewer, to have more understanding of the topic for the reader. Diversity in the geographical distribution of editors,
- Diversity in the geographical distribution of authors. Strictly publish a paper in allowed research area only.
- Select any of relevant (research area) registered reviewer of ABCD portal, who can monitor and rate your publication.
- Reader / Authors comment about the journal and published paper citation plays an important role for indexing.
- Validate Journal Details
- Filter Good Article Reviewer List (Stream / Expert)
- Promote Open Access Publication
- Research Training Program
- Highlight Good Researcher as Celebrity
Needs of ABCD Indexing
- Unknown Review Time
- Lack of Information (Site / Charge / Status)
- No control on Journal
- Back Date Publication
- Fake Journal Site
- Constant Reviewer Comments