• List resources of research like instruments, software, and dataset present in your state.
• Inform about research scholarship, sponsorship, funding, etc.
• Journals located in your country, state, and belonging to your department, chapter are sent to you to review its publications work (Ethical/Unethical).
• Conferences organized in your country, state, belonging to your department, chapter are sent to you to review their authenticity.
• Members/Reviewers addressed in your country, state, and belonging to your department, chapter are sent to you to check their profile, and research work.
• Inform about any predatory journals/conferences that are doing some unethical practices.
• Recommend a good journal/conference that should be indexed, so other people also come to know about it.
• In the case of audit of education, publication organizations, members should submit its opinion at the ABCD Index dashboard to conclude their ranking and work.
• Increase the reach of the ABCD Index to other people, so the team gets stronger and information reaches more people in less time.
• Collect suggestions, and demands by a survey from the research/educational community to improve the quality of work.
• Quarterly address members of your department and chapter to improve education and research work quality (Online Meeting).
• Members can recommend Journal/Conference/Member/Reviewer to get indexing at the ABCD portal.
• Members get benefits in ABCD Indexed conferences/Journal publications.
• Global identity of members in a particular chapter of research.
• Increase reach of active members in chapter to lead as a country chairperson.
• Get a lifetime global communication platform with similar chapter people to learn and teach work done by people.
• Get the latest and segmented information on journals/conferences/articles/research tools, instruments globally.
• Blockchain space of your profile and research work.
• ABCD Index recommends member profiles to journals for Editorial members.
• Policy recommender and voter for decision making.
• ABCD Index provides legal support to members for any unethical happening.
1. Log in to your dashboard at https://abcdindex.com/login_reviewer.php .
2. Click on the Membership option.
3. Select your Region (country), Cluster (state), Department, and Chapter for application.
4. Click on the apply button.